I have always wanted to travel the world. For many travelling is visiting different places, to see the place and revel in the beauty of the place. Sometimes travel takes our mind off worries and it serves as a de-stressor. I haven’t travelled a lot but I do enjoy culture, food and music of different places.
1.”Not all those who wander are lost”-J.R.R.Tolkein
Although this quote is clichéd and overused I love the flavour it brings. When we wander in our thoughts we may find a new talent or create something beautiful.If you love travelling, this sure will seem true enough!
2.”We travel not to escape Life, but for Life not to escape us.”-Anonymous
You find happiness when you travel, some of the treasured memories are created when you discover new places. You explore the depths of life travelling.
3.” The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” -St Augustine
If you want to fill your book with colours, travel to the world’s end. Books and travel are things which portray better picture together.
4.“If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet he said.”- Rachel Wolchin
I completely agree with this quote.We are meant to fly the skies and embark upon new adventures, not just stay put in a single place.
5. “Travel. It’s the only thing you can spend your money on that will make you richer.”- Anon
If there is a way of buying happiness this might be one. You might not find money or any wealth but you surely are wealthier by good memories.
6. “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.”-Gustave Flaubert
In this huge world, there are people who struggle more than you do but do not complain.You learn the true meaning of life.
7. “Traveling—it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.”- Ibn Battuta
The experiences you go through will turn you into a storyteller of the finest class.
8. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Discover your own paths. Travel brings peace and helps you make the right choices.
9. “The world is too big to stay in one place and life is too short to do just one thing.”-Anonymous
There’s never a right time to do something. We all think we have time but we don’t know so go on that trip you haven’t gone because of a random reason.
10. “Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of travelling.”-Margaret Lee Runbeck
If travelling makes you happy travel the world. Forge new friendships, discover unknown places; if it makes you happy, it’s worth it.
So these are my favourite quotes!Let me know if you love travelling too!