I was really pleased to be nominated for this award.This is one of my first awards so it’s a wonderful surprise.Thank you Shooting star for nominating me(Do check out the blog.Its amazing!)
This award was created by miss Maggie over at dreaming of Guatemala! And she says:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
By the way, I really liked the questions!They are creative and so fun to answer.
1. What is your dream holiday destination?
I love travelling and wish to travel all over the world.This is a difficult one to chose but since I am in India and have heard intriguing stories about Leh-Ladakh I would choose it as a dream holiday destination.Leh-Ladakh is a part of Jammu and Kashmir.It is a part of the Himalayas and the weather there is always chilly.I would love a bike ride to that place(Although I still don’t have a license yet)
2. What would you wish for if you get one boon to wish for anything at all?
I probably would wish to save the planet earth from destruction.I would ask for peace and prosperity everywhere.I know it sounds very cliché but that’s what I want the world to be: Happy and Peaceful!
3. What is your favourite book?
This has to be the most difficult questions of all.First of all, I have a list of favourites and I just can’t choose from them.I used to love the Malory Towers by Enid Blyton a lot before.My all time favourites include the Harry Potter Series, The Percy Jackson Series, The Book Thief, Thousand Splendid Suns and The Shiva Trilogy. So you can see how I am struggling to even shorten the list 😛
4. What is the one movie you can watch over and over again?
I love the superhero movies(Batman series, The Avengers).I love the Pirates of the Caribbean series, The Lord of the rings and also the Happy Potter series too.I would watch them over and over.
5. What is that one belief you would never give up on?
Life isn’t always fair.It isn’t black and white.It is a lot more grey and sometimes even colours we don’t recognise.Our choices define us not what the society thinks.It is up to us to choose to help others and changing the world for the better.
6. Which is your favourite Disney character?
I love Merida from the movie Brave and also Mulan from Mulan.These two characters portray girls as more than just princess waiting for their prince charming.They portray courage, determination and strength.I can relate to their tomboyish attitude and love them for all the above.
7. How would you define life in a few words?
Life is a complicated puzzle full of mystery.Life is colourful but at the same time, it can be very grey.Life isn’t fair always but it is what we make out of it.We hold the reins to our lives.Also, life is meant to be full of fun and pranks 😛
8. How do you wish to see yourself ten years later?
I do not exactly know where I would be.I hope to pursue pure science and discover/ invent something which changes the world for better.I would love to travel the world and have dance performances at different places.
9. What is the one drink that can lighten your mood within seconds?
I love the chocolate milkshake my mother makes.It is too delicious and refreshing.It calms me down when I am upset.
10. One experience or realisation that changed your life?
I haven’t had a lot of life-changing experiences but the one I would consider as even close to an experience is the one I went through in 10th grade.We had our school annual day coming up and since it was the last year of our schooling, my classmates and I decided to make it a special one.In putting up a good show, working I came under a lot of pressure and was the receiving end for some of the unpleasant words but when the day arrived I was just thrilled.All the programmes went smoothly and I spent a memorable day with my closest friends.I learnt that the result of working hard for something is always sweet.
Thank you once again for putting up with my rantings.
Okay, before I move on, here are the rules ( try not to laugh at ’em xxx )
- Thank the person who nominated you.Include the reason behind the award.Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
I would like to nominate:
Questions I pose
- Which fandom do you truly belong to?
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- What other hobbies do you/would you like to pursue?
- Which quote is your favourite?
- Which authors are your favourites and why?
- If you were given the power to mind read or to be invisible which would you choose?Why?
- When was the last adventure you had?What was the adventure?
- Which fictional character do you have a crush on?
- Which is your favourite dish?Do you like to cook?
- What is your take on life?